This notice describes how Weightpick collects and uses data about you.
Weightpick is owned by Hiroki Matsue, based in Tokyo - Japan. (referred to as "I", "Me", "Our" or "We"). As a
customer of this service you're a "User" or "You" according to this policy. The applications or any services
offered by us will be referred to
as "Weightpick", "App", "Website" or "Service".
Weightpick collects data:
When researching potential customers, we sometimes search the public World Wide Web or paid business
databases. Otherwise, we don't buy or receive data about you from data brokers or other private services.
- when you browse the Weightpick website,
- when you use the Weightpick client app for iOS watchOS
- when you send support, privacy, legal, and other requests to us
- when working with and researching current and potential customers
When you use the Weightpick client apps, the Weightpick website, Weightpick logs data that might be
Weightpick uses this data to:
- a random, unique identifier
- the version of the Weightpick app, and the operating system you are using
- network request data, such as the date and time, your IP address, and the URL
Weightpick usually deletes log entries with identifiable information within a few weeks, but may
preserve logs longer, as needed in specific cases, like investigations of specific incidents.
- keep our service working quickly and reliably
- debug and develop our apps and website
- defend Weightpick service from abuse and technical attacks
- improve search results on the website
- improve usability of our apps
about what pages you visit, and when. Weightpick also collects technical information about the software
and computer you use, such as:
The data will be used to:
- your IP address
- your preferred language
- the web browser software you use
- the kind of computer you use
- the website that referred you
Weightpick may preserve log entries for all kinds of visitors longer, as needed in specific cases,
like investigation of specific incidents. Weightpick stores aggregate statistics indefinitely, but those
statistics don't include data identifiable to you personally.
- optimize the website, so that it's quick and easy to use
- diagnose and debug technical errors
- defend the website from abuse and technical attacks
- compile statistics on the kinds of software and computers visitors use
- compile statistics on visitor searches and needs, to guide development of new website pages and
- decide who to contact about about product announcements, service changes, and new features
Weightpick collects data about you when you send Weightpick support requests, legal complaints,
privacy inquiries, and business inquiries. Those data usually include your name and email address, and
may include your company or other affiliation.
Weightpick uses contact data to:
Weightpick stores correspondence as long as it may be useful for these purposes.
- respond to you
- compile aggregate statistics about correspondence
- train support staff and other Weightpick personnel
- review the performance of Weightpick personnel who respond
- defend Weightpick from legal claims
Weightpick stores data about website and app use on servers in the United States of America. I sometimes
retrieve those data to my personal computers in Japan. I use the data to develop, debug and maintain the
service. The data is erased from my computers when no longer needed.
AdMob server personalized advertisement. For EEA people, the pseonalization can be disabled from app's
will notify changes on our websites.